Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Search Me

I frequently search for answers to everyday questions online. Yes, I am a "Google University" alum, and am participating in continuing education. 

This week I thought it would be interesting to share my Google searches. To be fully transparent, this post was supposed to be published near the end of 2023.

image search
Since we're talking Google searches and Google does their Year in Search, I thought that would be a good time to share mine. 

Yes, I'm fully aware that G-bots track my searches and I should really use a search that offers more privacy. But that's another post (sponsor offers welcome!). I look up some weird stuff, but it's because I know someone somewhere has probably answered my question or at least asked the same question online. From recipes to how to fix things, definitions, to image searches (what the heck IS this?), I search it ALL. This is by no means a comprehensive list, and it's mostly things I found in my recent search history, not the entire year. Also, nothing super personal because, well, this is the internet. 

French cooking phrase for cleaning as you go

How to dispose of damaged power cords near me

Definition of attrition

What are vol-au-vents

Isometric exercise 

pink cloud images

Can alyssum be planted in fall in Georgia

What are the La Brea Tar Pits

What's this song? 

Snowmaggedon Atlanta 

Silverdrop eucalyptus 

Top electric cars

Why should I create a broadcast channel on Instagram 

Mahshi tamatim recipe

Meaning of the phrase bride in the bath

Ephesians nothing new

watson mill bridge state park

ge dryer knob replacement gtdp490ed4ws we01x20380

African spear plant turning yellow

Who is the mystery glitter buyer

Quadrantids meteor shower

Long tube shaped cloud

I thought about adding active links to each of these, but why, when anyone interested can copy and paste into Google themselves... so I quit after doing one. What's the most intriguing thing you searched recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment