Friday, April 13, 2012

un{LUCKY} Friday

So I'm thumbing my nose at Friday the 13th. It's been a pretty uneventful day. Possibly because I got all my mishaps in earlier in the week. I did all kinds of slipping, fumbling, dropping, etc. and topped it off by being sick and slow to finish my tasks. I also found out my laptop likes dark roast. :o(. The sight of me grabbing it up, flipping it upside down to try to keep hot coffee from seeping into the works, then cleaning, whining and praying really hard must have been HIlarious. Funny thing, once the coffee dried, the pages seemed to load faster, lol. Caffeine is king. So I guess by the time today rolled around I was just done. The quota had been met.
I'm feeling better now, and I even made some progress on a project that's been on the backburner for a while. It's still in its infancy, but will become a part of my website very soon. I invite you to take a look at my new goods shop, which consists of all kinds of great items that have my art and designs on them!


You'll find wall decor, home goods, accessories, and soon apparel, with lots of my paintings, drawings, photography and digital art, old and new, emblazoned on it. Hope you take a look and enjoy what you find!

2 comments:

  1. I linked to you a Liebster Blog Award.To see it check my blog:
    http://papirildi.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    because i love everything you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ildi, thank you!!!
    The feeling is mutual- love your work! :o)

    ReplyDelete