Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good Vibes in Blogland

I'm thrilled and thankful to share that I was given the Liebster Award by my friend Ildi, of Ildi's Papier Mache today! Vă mulţumim, Ildi!!

The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to their fellow bloggers who inspire them and have under 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes it’s name from the German word meaning Beloved, Dearest or Favorite.

Here's my award!

The tradition includes passing the award along to 5 bloggers who have motivated and inspired you. To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

Here are my chosen honorees:
1. Tracy, at One Brown Crafter, who inspires me endlessly with her wonderful art and ideas. She frequently adds amazing content to her blog and facebook page!
2. Cassandra, of Creations by CC, who is a talented photographer who also shares her home, garden, and craft projects, plus yummy recipes.
3. Tisa, at Mochatographer, another super talented photographer, who shares her adventures with clients, equipment, techniques, and her inpirations.
4. Aimee, of Made in the Fold, who creates beautiful handwritten invitations, custom stamps, and more.
5. Dana, of Tumblestone Handmakery, who makes whimsical jewelry, frames, and more, and shares her inspiration in blogland.


I invite you to check out all these talented people- you will not be disappointed!
Thanks all, for your contribution to the creative universe!!!



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your lovely award and thank you so much for honoring it to me!
    My name is Dana by the way, I should put that on there somewhere, shouldn't I ;) hehe!
    As soon as I get my "turn" on the computer I will proudly display it!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dana, thanks!
    I thought it was an appropriate way to celebrate your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just about to post my nominees, I would have chosen you, but it doesnt work that way :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great- I'll be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!great blogs! only seen two but will sure come back for mooooore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And I will be sure to check out the other blogs - already follow Cassandra. Just started following you by email! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm late, but you know I feel special!!! Thanks for the love!!!

    ReplyDelete