Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Tip Tuesday

New feature! Since one of my objectives with this blog is to share creative techniques and practical things I've learned in working to get organized and grow my business, I am going to get myself rolling with a baby step. This will be easy to commit to, since it will be short and sweet. I hope it will be a collection of tips and ideas that will help and inspire you, and things I can read back through for my own benefit. Sort of like notes, ideas, simple steps for making being creative easier. I'd love to hear from you in comments with your own approaches or better ideas! While I don't expect to post every Tuesday, One Tip Tuesdays will hopefully become a regular feature that will help some of us get it in gear :o)

So, without further adieu, the first, super simple One Tip Tuesday tip:

Plastic resealable bags are a great way to protect photos and other small objects when you're using them for reference in painting.

Drop the photo/item in the bag and seal it, and never worry about paint ruining them again. I figured this one out after I accidently got oil paint on a special photo I was using for reference. :o(

Thanks for reading- here's to lots more tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment