Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday on Fire

Today I kinda feel artistically invincible, ha. It is amazing what a little rest and reflection can do (that caffeine can't) for the creative spirit. So I've been like a little Tazmanian devil, whizzing around fixing one thing, finishing another, confirming some things, starting others. And feeling like my to-do list is a constantly refreshing feed in my brain (in a good way) as I get things done. I am working on some things behind the scenes that will hopefully be revealed very soon, and am excited for what the next few months hold for my work (think new series, technique sharing, new venues, demonstrational videos). I can't wait to share, but I'll just have to wait a little while longer. :o)
And now, back to the fray.
Oh, and here's to the weekend- enjoy!
Atlanta skyline from the top of Stone Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment