Tuesday, July 16, 2013

An Artist's Tools


Okay, a bit on the obvious side today, but, these are some of the most important tools I've ever used or will use in my work. That being said, I've been a little busy with other creative matters and haven't posted as often as I would like. But I was inspired by a conversation I had the other day with a fellow creative, who told me that in attempting a new technique, she had followed steps I posted here a while back and had some success. I loved that, and I want to share more. I will admit that I have a few sets of photos taken of creative processes to share more techniques, but I haven't made the time to edit them or write the posts. Shame on me. But I am committing to completing one technique post here by this time next week. If I don't fulfill that commitment, you have my permission to write me an angry email. In the meantime, since we're talking about creative tools and inspiration, please go check out my new handmade supply shop, Muse. It's been up and running (albeit a little under the radar) for about a week now, while I tweaked and made sure everything was in place and operating properly. I'm mastering juggling so many different projects I want to do these days! Muse joins my website as an exclusive collection, the first of several specialized niche collections I'm excited to be building. It's an answer to what I've learned some people visit my site to find, and hopefully what they're looking for.


 photo flag11_zps88be0a7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment