Monday, March 4, 2013

Whew! All New!

I've been pretty quiet here and elsewhere on social media. And when I'm quiet, it usually means I'm up to something, lol. These first months of the year, I've been spending time creating lots of new things and broadening my horizons. To that end, some of my work is now part of one exhibit underway, one opening in April, and more to come. Yay! And in the midst of the hustle, bustle, and new opportunities, I am excited to announce the fresh new version of my website! I'm getting better and better at multitasking and juggling projects, lol, and so somehow I completed the overhaul in between all the other stuff. The objective was a fresh, clean look (back to principles learned in art school), where the focus is on the work itself, rather than gizmos and gadgets on the site:

 
I'm thrilled to have this clean slate through which I can share my work! I hope people enjoy poking around there. To learn more about current and upcoming events, like the exhibitions I mentioned, visit the media page.
 
Here's to that, and other great things in the months ahead!
 
 
 
 

2 comments: