Wednesday, July 4, 2012

(not so) Wordless Wednesday


Ok, so this was supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post, but I just couldn't help myself, lol. Today being the Fourth of July/ Independance Day in the States, I've been thinking about how much I love fireworks. I'm a big kid when it comes to fireworks. Everyone I know seems to think they're no big deal, and if you've seen one show, you've seen them all. But they never seem to get old for me. I still love the colors, lights, and sounds experienced during a good pyrotechnics show. They still give me a sense of wonder. I think the only way I could get tired of them is if I were to see them constantly. But for now they remain special, something beautiful, bright, happy, and out of the ordinary. And today they will celebrate our freedom as a nation! Hope you get a chance to enjoy some :o).

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Even though I technically understand how fireworks are made, they never fail to mesmerize me. We were able to watch 3 fireworks shows from our upstairs porch last night - MAGICAL!!!

    ReplyDelete