Monday, June 18, 2012

Flashbacks and Fuel

Hi! How's your day?
studio flashback:
papier mache prototypes
Mine's been great- lots of creative fun and being all industrious and stuff. I just wanted to share a little highlight. As I was check-
ing out my statistics for my shop on Etsy, I noticed a hit that came from a blog. Whenever I see a particular blog or website send traffic to my shop, I go check it out, to see what led the visitor to me. So when I visited the blog, I found the sweetest post, written by my very first customer on Etsy, back in 2009. I had set up shop in the fall of 2008 and my first sale (on my birthday!) was to Sharon, of Morgan Street Soap.
Anyway, after receiving her item, Sharon wrote the nicest post about her experience buying from me. That is what I found today: http://morganstreetsoap.blogspot.com/2008/11/dreaming-big.html
 Warm fuzzy feelings abound. And, as a bonus, more fuel for the drive to create more and better and share it all! Stay inspired :o)

2 comments:

  1. Am so glad you found that, Renee. It's always so wonderful to find something so totally unexpected like this! A real day lifter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Really something to make your day.... lovely!

    ReplyDelete